Monday, July 18, 2011

Thoughts from my HEART......

I will walk with you forsaking everything,
I will forsake every path that does not lead to you,
All my dreams and all my hopes are meant for you
And always in my heart it will only be you.

Yes, now you are a part of my life
And I have found my happiness in you
Now that you have said it knowingly or unknowingly...
That you think only about me

I see you every moment and want to keep you close to my heart
I wake up every morning with a desire to see you
You are the reason for my smile and the glow on my face
And they all are meant for only you.

Yes, now you dwell in me
And your fragrance dwells in my breath,
It's the effect of your love
That my heart wishes to keep talking to you for hours.


May all my thoughts begin and end with you
And let time come to a stop when I am with you
I promise, I will never let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment